Tuesday, July 1, 2014

 HAPPY 4th WITH A NEW ARTIST 
July 1, 2014 
Hard to imagine we're into July already...the time really does fly the older we get!! Hope you enjoy yours...Happy July 4th (and to my Canadian family and friends, Happy Canada Day!)

A little bit of art in this posting...a new artist for me has been introduced at the Flicker group, DIGITALMANIA. Her name is Carme Magem and she's a Spanish mixed media artist...primarily oil painting mixed with collage. She's my inspiration this week...I tried to create two pieces of art with her as my inspiration. Here are two of HER pieces...

and here are the ones I was inspired to create...

My art was done digitally, different from Carme's. If you'd like to see more of Carme Magem's art, click here.
Enjoy your weekend...good company, good food, good weather and a fun celebration!!

I'm going to take a few weeks away from blogging and enjoy the outside fun that summer offers. Hope you do the same and I'll see you in a few weeks!

Big Hugs,
abbyj








1 comment:

  1. Happy Fourth. I actually prefer your digital pieces to Carme's oil and collages. They look more vibrant and full of life to me.

    ReplyDelete