Friday, April 24, 2015

OLD PHOTO MEMORIES 
April 24, 2015 
Although we've had a bit of snow over the last couple of days, spring is definitely in the air. I see bits of new green here and there...at least I THINK I do!!  

 The backdrop of frost...
a lone daffodil conducts
Winter's requiem
Today's art pieces, for me, have to do with photo memories...
The challenge blog, TAKE A WORD, requested a piece of art included in a family album...
This is an adopted relative...sweet child...
and this is a photo of my father and my aunt...both very dear...
THE THREE MUSES asked to see a book cover of our own creation. I turned to my Africa photos for this cover. It may someday be the cover of a real children's book!
Thanks so much for checking in again. Please come back...
Big Hugs,
abbyj

6 comments:

  1. What a gloriously wonderful photo, perfect for your book cover, Abby. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also love the family album pieces. Old photos are such treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures - the one of your dad and aunt is extra-lovely.
    I also like the tribal style of your book cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three photos are lovely - and used well in your challenges. My favorite is the book cover - I look forward to the book you will write.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your all photos are wonderful, Abby. And the relatives so adorable. The book cover is gorgeously. What a most sweet baby and mother. Pefect cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful collection of photos. Thanks so much for sharing them with your Blog friends.

    ReplyDelete