Sunday, May 3, 2015

LOTS OF ART...and TORONTO 
May 4, 2015

What a fun weekend we spent in Toronto with our daughter and grandchildren. Our daughter was in a wonderful Spring Concert with her Tempus Community Choir...with whom she recently sang at Carnegie Hall; then our grandson's first hockey game of the spring season...that's him on the poster (above) that I created for him upon scoring his first of 3 goals for the game...can you feel my pride??? We also spent some quality time with our granddaughter who was in the process of creating a video for school with her friends. Busy time for all...
On the long car ride up and back, I worked on some art pieces to respond to online challenges...I'd like to share them with you!
For SUNDAY POSTCARD ART, I worked with stencils as requested...
For TAKE A WORD, the theme was Plants and Insects...
THE THREE MUSES didn't care what we created as long as it was about something or someone FAMOUS...
TRY IT ON TUESDAY was feeling its "hippie-ness" in requesting an art creation based on the RETRO 1960's... 
Finally, COLLAGE OBSESSION's heart was in Paris... (mine, too!!)
Thanks so much for stopping in to check out my blog...I do hope you'll make a return visit soon!

Stay safe and enjoy your week.
Big Hugs,
abbyj  

20 comments:

  1. You amaze me with such continued beautiful art for all challenges Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A superb selection of your amazing art, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive art, Abby. Love them all and thank you for sharing your colourful retro art with us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these and especially the one for Try it on Tuesday. Thank you for joining in our retro challenge

    Love Chrissie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful post - full of beautiful art! Glad you joined us at Try it on Tuesday! Chris:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic art.

    thanks for joining us at spa this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely array of art! I'm assuming you weren't the one in the driver's seat on the way to and from Toronto.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful art pieces, beautifully created. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great pieces! Now you certainly had a fun week...

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMAZING ART!
    Thank you for joining Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your SPA card is very colourful and modern - thanks for playing, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful art week for you all lovely collages all... I especially liked Paris...great job.

    ReplyDelete

  13. i love looking at these posts of yours...seeing the range and depth of your talent and vision. I can never pick a favorite, though, but I do love the Paris piece. Excellent art, as usual, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've been busy my friend!Wonderful pieces and photo of your son!

    ReplyDelete
  15. An amazing collection of art - each one a masterpiece. I love the altered photo of your grandson's hockey game - especially the "view through the net" effect. I love each and every piece that follow. Superb.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoyed ALL your art (as usual), Abby. Sounds like a fun trip to Toronto. I don't know how you managed time for all the beautiful art as well. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love your vintage Paris-Collage! Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love this piece. It is always the one in the line up that catches my eye. It has such great atmosphere, I can feel the warm sun on a gorgeous day in Paris. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete