Thursday, September 3, 2015

COWBOY COLLAGE 
September 4, 2015 
Galloping our way along to Fall, hard to imagine it's September!! Our summer flew by. The art challenge groups haven't slowed down either. Just had time to work on one this week...for DIGITALMANIA. They asked artists to look at the art of Lynne Perrella, a mixed media artist who's a storyteller. I especially love her rural history collages for her town, Ancram, New York- like this one...
I did my Ancram-collage-type piece on the life of a cowboy...I never did outgrow my love of Westerns!!
It took a very long time to create this piece, but I enjoyed every minute of it! It incorporates so many elements, not including the background!! I admire all the work and design that goes into Lynne Perrella's art.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you for my next posting...enjoy your week!

Big Hugs,
abbyj 

No comments:

Post a Comment