Sunday, June 12, 2016

GINGHAM and SHAPES 
JUNE 12, 2016 

I love finding time for art. It makes my heart smile and challenges my creativity. It's a good opportunity to think of something other than the new house...that's coming along well, by the way! There are some good challenges this week...here are two in which I participated:
SUNDAY POSTCARD ART asked for art with GINGHAM... how's this?
And, DEZINAWORLD15 declared their "Cheeky Challenge" to be SHAPES. This may work...
That's it for now...short and sweet. I hope you're all well and that the coming days are easy for you.

Big Hugs until my next...I hope you'll join me then.
abbyj  

5 comments:

  1. Yes, it does work!!! Fun couple too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun dancing about the kitchen! makes me think of days gone by - lovely and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful artwork I love the silhouettes with the gingham very original...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of the pieces are lovely, Abby. I always enjoy seeing your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It worked great. I love that picture of the girl. I have it but have never used it. There are shapes all around us...all we need to do is LOOK. Love the couple dancing...and I, too, have a black and white gingham valance her my kitchen window. Happy week. genie

    ReplyDelete