Saturday, April 18, 2015

ARTIST DISCOVERED
April 18, 2015 

David Walker is a London-based artist who creates color-explosive portraits using spray paint in the form of street art. His work is done free-hand and is often blended as colors drip and mixed together. This week, Flicker's DIGITALMANIA group is featuring Walker's art to inspire us to create our own art in his style. Here's an example of HIS art...


 and here are a couple of mine...



It's always fun to see another artist's work...it's inspiring... if you enjoy the artist's style. I DO like David Walker's art... do you?

Thanks for stopping by... see you again?

Big Hugs,
abbyj 

2 comments:

  1. I really loved your Walker pieces, Abby. I have to admit he confounded me, and I failed to complete a single one which really pleased me. I found him extremely difficult.

    ReplyDelete