Thursday, July 28, 2016

ART AHEAD 
JULY 28, 2016 

Because I looked ahead to some of the art challenge blog themes for next week, I'm little ahead of myself. They sounded like fun challenges, so I spent some time creating...
THIS for DIGITAL WHISPER, whose theme is Masquerade... 
for TAKE A WORD, a Games theme... I depicted both a board game...
and a sports game featuring my hometown basketball team, the Syracuse Orangemen;
and THIS, for Flicker's DIGITALMANIA who introduced participating artists to Alfredo Palmero, a Spanish painter who lived from 1901-1991.
This is my creation...here's one of Alfredo Palmero's pieces...
Thanks for stopping by. See you next posting...
Big Hugs,
abbyj

9 comments:

  1. The Masquerade piece is my favorite. Love the action in the basketball piece. And, I like your piece better than Palmero's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites have to be your girl in her gorgeous dress and the "game" collage. You did such a wonderful job. I need to research the Spanish artist. I am not familiar with him. I like your girl better that his :-) genie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful collection of art, Abby, especially the "nod to Palmero" pieces which are exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great art, Abby. I enjoyed them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous selection of art pages, they are all so interesting to look at.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your art pieces Abby for all the themes and I adore your Masquerade piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another wonderful week of art ...well done I like your skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so much to feast my eyes upon, Abby. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them all-a fashionable feast!

    ReplyDelete