Sunday, April 19, 2015

ART...AGAIN! 
April 19, 2015 

What a beautiful weekend here in Central New York! Spring is in the air, but if I were a betting woman, I'd bet that we have more snow.  It certainly wouldn't be the first time we've had snow on Mother's Day (not 'til May, I know!!)
I found time to answer two more art challenges...so much fun to get back to them and to be sharing them with you. :)
First, for THE THREE MUSES, a "blackbird." Because Fall is my most favorite season, I was picturing him on a park bench with autumn leaves around him...
The last piece is for a new-to-me online art group called TRY IT ON TUESDAY. They were interested in "new beginnings..."
Thanks for checking back...please DO come again.

Big Hugs,
abbyj

7 comments:

  1. Nice digital art. Love the little creature coming out of the shell

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not ready to think about fall yet; but, I like your blackbird on the bench, amidst the leaves. I also like your hatchling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ! Adorable artwork!
    Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful beginning, indeed! Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blackbird photo is most beautiful. Love how she looks at you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to see your work showing up again, Abby. I always enjoy a visit to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely collage n photos..what a huge beak she has

    ReplyDelete