Tuesday, April 21, 2015

...AND THIS ONE 
APRIL 21, 2015 
On a trip to India a while ago, we were privileged to see tigers in the wild. To me, they're the most beautiful, graceful animals on the face of the earth. I've loved them since I was a child so you can imagine how thrilled I was!! I took as many photos as humanly possible...more to play with. And, play I did when TAKE A WORD challenge blog requested a black and white piece of art for this week. Though I felt badly reducing this beautiful creature to black and white, it's beauty shines through no matter WHAT color!! 
"Do not blame God for having created the tiger, but thank HIM for not having given it wings."  
                                                        Ethiopian Proverb
 Thanks for checking in once again. See you soon?
 
Big Hugs,
abbyj 

6 comments:

  1. A dramatic piece, Abby, caught by the highlighting of the tiger's head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe how thrilled you were when saw this great creature.
    She looks gorgeous in b/w, too. The quote is great as well.
    Lovely piece, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an excellent job here as even in black & white your tiger remains shining through...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photo. The tiger is so regal and those eyes are mesmerizing. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous that you got to see tigers in their real environment. I think the black and white rendition has a strength and power that shines beyond color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic transformation you have made with the tiger, perfect in black and white.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete