Sunday, August 30, 2015

ART and SOLE CALENDAR CHALLENGE...September 
SEPTEMBER 1, 2015  

I love the ballerinas painted and sculpted by Edgar Degas. They're whimsical, yet they're serious and somewhat moody pieces. This month's art in my yearly calendar is one by Degas, "Dancers in Rose."  I didn't make many changes because I love the piece!!


Darcy's ART and SOLE Calendar Challenge rules for this month are as follows:
1.) Keep part of the original picture 
2.)Technique- add lines using the edge of a ruler or credit card dipped in paint 
3.)Add- use a random word generator to pick 10 words and use these to make a sentence to add to your page
4.)Blog your calendar page
Enjoy your month ahead... hope to see you for my next posting.

Big Hugs,
abbyj  

3 comments:

  1. great words they sure play well together & love those hats ^5

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those hats!!! so much fun. I used to be a huge fan of Degas till I saw an original and was slightly disappointed..

    Just had a virtual holiday scrolling through your most recent travel photos..

    ReplyDelete