Monday, August 31, 2015

ABOUT A TELEPHONE BOOTH... 
September 6, 2015
Telephone booths have definitely become a thing of the past...even pay phones are few and far between, and there certainly have been a variety of them.




DIGITAL WHISPER online challenge group is nostalgic this week as they ask to see art with a telephone booth. I had fun with it...
That's it! I think today's sophistication in the area of electronics will make many things obsolete before long...the newspaper, the phone booth, the regular camera (that's not part of a phone...) and who knows what else. Stay tuned...
Please visit me next week and enjoy your days ahead.

Big Hugs,
abbyj 

5 comments:

  1. I love the elements you put inside! Also loved seeing the vintage pics and love the bird booth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that you show such a beautiful collection of telephone booths! Also your collage I really like! ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. Lovely art illustrated. Thank you to my phone booth and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abby, terrific ad for a telephone both. AND, I enjoyed viewing all of the photos of phone booths you included in your post. Amazing how times change so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Love all of these phone booths!
    Thanks for playing !

    ReplyDelete