Tuesday, April 19, 2011

TWO MORE...

THEMES GALORE! 
April 19, 2011

My next several weeks are going to be very busy so I probably won't have time to post any art...it's the old "LIFE" getting in the way! But I'll be having a wonderful, instructive time at an art workshop with DJ Pettitt...can't wait as I love her art. Check these sites and you'll see what I mean!
                                                                                  http://djpettitt.typepad.com/djpettitt/
                                                                                  http://www.djpettitt.blogspot.com/

Here are my last two pieces 'til soon...
For TAKE A WORD's challenge blog...it's all about TRAVEL!

For 4X4 FRIDAY, we were asked to THINK "Summer..." even though it's SPRING that's around the corner for us, here in Central New York. Summer????
 Thanks for checking in. I'll TRY to blog during the next 3 weeks... please DO check back after May 15th. I look forward to "seeing you" again.

xox, abbyj 

No comments:

Post a Comment