Monday, May 30, 2011

PLAYTIME: CHALLENGE ART

NEW THEMES...May 30, 2011 

I'm so happy to be back creating art for challenges issued by a variety of blogs... blogs designed JUST to invite artists to do their best work around a theme. Here are my latest:
THINK MONDAY-THINK ATC asked that we do something with a map...


These garden sprites or winged things will work for the challenges of two blogs...4X4 FRIDAY and TAKE A WORD...


The art above also involves WINGS...for either of the aforementioned blogs...

INSPIRATION AVENUE requested an "Over the Rainbow" piece and finally, THE CRAZY AMIGOS declared their theme to be simply...CHAIRS... and one final piece with a theme of my own choosing...SOUL SISTER!!
  

Thanks so much for checking in...hope to see you soon again!
XOX,
abbyj 



19 comments:

  1. Fantastic diverse art so thoughtfully designed and expressive. Lovely rich work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your pieces are wonderful. So uniquely beautiful. I LOVE the winged dancer with the music. FABULOUS!!!!
    AJ from The 52 Starlet Art Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pieces!! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really these are fantastic pictures keep it up thanks for share

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful rainbow angel Abby...a unique and lovely picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your kind comments everyone...I appreciate your taking the time to comment!
    XOX,
    abbyj

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the 'rainbow'... and everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the IA piece. Such a tranquil look basking in the rainbow of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your "Over the Rainbow" piece- just gorgeous- thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful map ATC for TMTA! Lucky you to get to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THese are all so beautiful! So different, each from each, yet similar themes of wonder and whimsy flow through them all.
    I especially like the Chairs piece. i want to be in that place!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks again for all your nice comments...I appreciate each and every one of you!!

    XOX,
    abbyj

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all wonderful! I especially like the winged thing with the number 5 on it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Came over from Inspiration Avenue, your angel is cute! I also love those chairs very much.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an amazing assortment of artwork - all of it superb. I love each piece but especially those you created for Take a Word. Stunning!! Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your little angel must be listening to a lovely piece of music. She looks so happy and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought of music (like Judy did) when I saw your beautiful angel. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete