Monday, February 13, 2012

MORE CHALLENGES... 
February 13, 2012 

 "Love...from my heart to yours!"
The sweet masked girl above was inspired by the blog challenge groups, CRAZY AMIGOS and THINK MONDAY-THINK ATC...their task today was to create a heart-themed piece.
TAKE A WORD wanted us to take a stroll down the old-fashioned lane... I strolled three times!!
COLLAGE OBSESSION was obsessed with sports this week...
I'm especially attached to the above piece as it's all about my super sporty grandson...need I say how proud I am of him?
INSPIRATION AVENUE was all about THE DIVA this week...my DIVA is a French model...La Diva...
THREE MUSES issued a real challenge this week... the theme is BIRDS, but part of our piece had to have a bit of it outside the frame...
Finally, on PAPER TRADERS ART BLOG, a nostalgic theme of  LACE inspired me to create this...


I really appreciate your stopping by...I realize that viewing someone else's art isn't everyone's cup of tea, so a BIG THANK YOU! I sooo appreciate your encouragement!

Hugs...'til the next,
abbyj

18 comments:

  1. Quite a display of art. I think the out-of-bounds concept is great fun too. I like what you've done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby
    Loved seeing all these different styles and designs. Super and original done !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a busy bee- your masked Valentine is absolutely fabulous! Beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful love what you have done,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning selection of your art, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge entries, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow. You went challenge crazy! All of them are so wonderful. I really like the boys playing hockey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love coming to see what you have done! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A bevvy of gorgeous pieces, and fabulous, each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these are great! I especially love the French diva :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Valentine was very retro and beautiful, as were the Divas! It's an overall feel with the work here and it's lovely. This theme of Diva is bringing out some awesome stuff from people, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. tres chic, mon ami! I came from IA and I am impressed by all your entries!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely lace collage. And the Amigos piece with the wood rail, stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you seem to be oozing energy, all those challenges. I love your lacy lady and the OOB is brilliant. Nice combination to use real peopel with a digi image of teh birds

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kim in from IA..so much to take in here. Inspiration exploding! Love you work. Stay Inspired!

    ReplyDelete