Sunday, September 16, 2012

EXTRA STUFF
September 16, 2012


Hi Family and Friends,

This is a quickie posting to document some art challenges and to tell you that this week is my SECOND YEAR as a blogger! Hard to imagine as it's flown by. I've "met"  so many wonderful folks in cyber-space...people with hearts and loves like mine. Nice!! Thanks to all those who have continued to check in to LIFE...THE VIVERE. I hope you'll continue to do so!

Last week, COLLAGE OBSESSION declared their theme to be "Anthropomorphism" (giving human attributes to animals and non-living things.) I didn't get mine in on time, so here it is now...from a tree stump in Uganda.

SUNDAY POSTCARD ART took us back to the 1920's...the Flapper Era.

Finally, THREE MUSES asked us to "think autumn!"

Hope to see you again...thanks for stopping by.

Hugs...'til soon,
abbyj

15 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, it was not too late for the Co challenge, a great card. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tree stump transformation! a great vision of an animal spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all three, but the tree stump is perfectly alive; so, I like it best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed a trip through your blog and your art. I love it all, especially your "flapper" design. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great perspective and a cute cat...fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful array of your art, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic selection of challenges. all so gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love hour Utumn bench but wouldnt want to get too close to the witches cat! Gorgeous colours and take on the theme

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so enjoyed looking at your blog and all the lovely art!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your art, Abby. The autumn piece is spectacular! Thanks for joining in with us this week at Three Muses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these are great, but the anthropomorphism collage is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful entries- all so full of mystery and beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful & well done Abby!
    I love your "Anthropomorphism"!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow,
    Your Witches Season is just purrfect!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I came to look at your Sunday Postcard Art submission, which is lovely but I have to say that the anthropomorphism piece is really outstanding. Thanks for sharing your work.

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete