Monday, October 29, 2012

ANOTHER SHORT ONE...
October 29, 2012


Hope you're doing well...we're awaiting the effects of the FRANKENSTORM that's hitting the east coast. Just returned from spending some time in Toronto with our daughter and grandkids...it was very windy, cold and it poured all weekend. We drove home in heavy rain for some of the trip, but at home again, we're just having some rain...not so heavy...YET! It's definitely on its way...

Meanwhile, back at the computer, I've been playing with challenges from the blog, TAKE A WORD, whose theme is WINGS...

TIMEPIECE is this week's theme for challenge blog THE THREE MUSES...

Thanks for the brief check-back. Looking forward to seeing what this FRANKENSTORM Halloween hurricaine brings... wishing you all well- STAY SAFE!!

Hugs, 'til the next,
abbyj

19 comments:

  1. Both creations are really magnificent. I love wowls so I love the first card very much, but the second is also fanatastic. LOve the vibrant background and the idea with the opened clock.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful artwork Abby!
    I adore the BG of the second one!
    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are safe and dry and warm. Love both the wings of the owl and the Harold Lloyd image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The clock piece is wonderful but I really love your 'Wings'!! That Birdie Darling music piece comes in so handy! Wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are fabulous pieces and i like them both. The background on the sond one is brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, both of these pieces are amazing! I love how your owl is looking backwards and the Timepiece one is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like both, Abby. They're very well done. I hope you and yours are safe and not harmed by the storm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of the pieces are wonderful. The man hanging from the clock made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great collages ! I really love the timepiece one, it made me smile. Great job :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your timepiece....I can relate to it. Sometimes I feel like I am grasping for just a bit more time myself (smile). Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two wonderful picture love all the layering and my favorite guy hanging from the clock...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope you survived the storm savely and without greater damages.
    your artwork is great, love both pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both collages have beautiful colors and the second one is a verry great idea

    l.g Anna

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really really cool. I love Harold Lloys. Thtá a real classic

    ReplyDelete
  15. AT least you managed both challenges which is more than I could do. Love both collages, Abby. xx Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, so many wonderful things to see in your fantastic artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree with Jeanette beautiful art work. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautifylly done artwork

    ReplyDelete