Tuesday, November 13, 2012

MID-WEEK GREETINGS
November 13, 2012

Happy Mid-week, family and friends. Our trees are bare, a sporadic fallen leaf crunches beneath my feet, skies are grey and foreboding...come on, snow!!! I'm ready for you!!!
I'd like to share some mid-week art challenges with you...if I may!!
First, for DIGITALMANIA's Flicker group, some art in the photoallegory style of Hungarian artist SAROLTA BAN...



For The THREE MUSES challenge blog, some animal art...

And finally, for challenge blog TAKE A WORD,  THINK PINK...

Please stop by again for the next page in The Vivere: 
the Life!! Happy to "see" you again.

Big Hugs,
abbyj

16 comments:

  1. wow a gorgeous creation, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating photos as ever, funny ideas. Love the pink creation too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your animal pieces- so unique with a bit magic too. Your "pink" entry is so stylish and clever- great work Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome artwork and photos everyone a winner Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Splendid artwork Abby!
    Im particularly touched by the story of Ikaru...
    You're a lucky woman, aren't you? I love Africa too, but I never had a so beautiful frienship with a chimp.
    I love your Pink intervention a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos all round! Your little chimp is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful experience it must have been, walking in the woods with a juvenile chimp. Thanks so much for sharing that story.

    He looks great in the google hat too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A big Wow! for all of these. My favorite is the elephant captured with the net.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Abby, I can ALWAYS rely on you for a complete feast for the eyes. I love everyone of these gorgeous pieces my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing art, one and all! Your digitalmania pieces are so incredibly witty, your animal piece is thought provoking and you Pink piece just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pix and your pink art, Abby!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to have to look up Sarolta Ban, I love the pieces you've done here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet story and photos. We took our grand daughter to the zoo last month. There was a baby gorilla in their glass compound. He/she came up to the window and touched hands with my grand daughter through the glass. A very special moment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great collection of pictures, all are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love them all! The animals are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete