Wednesday, July 31, 2013

STARTING SLOWLY
July 31, 2013
 
 
Hi Folks! Settling back to my "normal" life and somewhat of a routine again. I'm starting slowly with two art challenges... it's good to get back to creating digital art pieces- always a challenge.
 
The first one is for SUNDAY POSTCARD ART and their theme is "friends."


The second challenge piece is for INSPIRATION AVENUE whose theme is "time." For this, I used a photo I took in Ethiopia of my Kara friend's mother-in-law who is 100+ years old. She's amazing!! Her only problem is her hearing!!


Thanks for checking back. I'll be getting back to my art slowly but SURELY. I hope you'll keep stopping by...
 
Enjoy your weekend.
Big Hugs,
abbyj

5 comments:

  1. Great photos. Such character in all three faces and perfect for the two themes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible way to document time. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful journey you took! I really enjoyed this post and the previous one. Loved the beautiful photos and learning a bit about your friends whose lives are so different from ours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these both are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful portraits that you shared. 100 years-amazing.

    ReplyDelete