Sunday, March 2, 2014

A BIT OF ART
March 2, 2014 
Hi Dear Ones,
This is a quickie posting to show you the latest challenges I've completed... all different, all fun!
SUNDAY POSTCARD ART requested the inclusion of a newspaper in our art... I chose a Geisha against a Japanese newspaper background.
Next is TAKE A WORD, who had visions of numbers in their heads. I had visions of Father Time...
Finally, THE THREE MUSES asked us to say Bon Voyage with a piece of mail art...
Quick and to the point... the pieces were a challenge to create...hope you like them and will stop by again for my next...
 
Have a good, healthy week!
Big Hugs,
abbyj


13 comments:

  1. Abby, your postcard is superb!Bravo form my corner of world! Your mail art is gorgeous as well as your second work!It is good to be here!It is a feast for my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Father Time is excellent, and I love the others too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A trio of perfection, Abby, fabulous pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An exquisite trio Abby. Fantastic work as ever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb art again, Abby! Especially I love Bon Voyage -creation.
    It's fabulous with wonderful details and the "main" pair is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work on all three, Abby! I especially love the Asian postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pieces came out fantastic! You made it look easy, even though I know you said they were a challenge to make. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The number piece is intriguing, Abby. Well done. And the post card art is filled with interesting elements. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a diverse array of great art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The geisha is beautiful! Is Father Time trying to make a monkey out of us? :-) Sure wish I was going on a journey and could say "Bon Voyage" to all of the snow we have here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All three are top class, I love them all, but especially the Geisha on the background of a Japanese newspaper. An inspired idea.
    I really admire the detail of the progression of the development of man in the Numbers piece, relating time to the long, long distant past, as well as telling the hours. Lovely original touch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Abby, you have been on a wonderful creative roll here, my friend. Absolutely stunning art on every piece.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every picture is a wow...fabulous job this week.

    ReplyDelete