Saturday, May 16, 2015

ANOTHER MIXED BAG
May 16, 2015 
 
I love taking advantage of my time at home by making art! For me, it's a contemplative time...a time to relax and let my mind wander (more than usual! :) ) 
The challenge blogs have been busy and creative in declaring their themes. I've tried to be equally creative in responding to the challenges...
DIGITAL WHISPER wants to see a piece featuring COFFEE...
MIX IT MONTHLY continues it's request for a "happy couple." This is my third entry...I really like the theme!
TAKE A WORD challenge blog simply wants participating artists to use turquoise in their art piece... my response centering around one of my favorite subjects- trains!
THE THREE MUSES challenged participating artists to include some form of wheel in their piece... see my circus Ferris wheel?
Finally, at FLICKER's DIGITALMANIA, our inspiration this week is the Portuguese graphic artist, Cristiana Couceiro. Here's one of hers...
 
and here's what Cristiana inspired me to create...
That's it for this posting. Didn't take you long to see it, right? Thanks for stopping in. Please DO return...
 
Big Hugs,
abbyj

19 comments:

  1. What a lovely smorgasboard of pictures. Your muse has certainly been alive and well while you are taking time off to be creative. Gorgeous, every one of them.
    I am a bit disconcerted by what sounds like the regular clicking of a camera and I'm hoping it is coming from something on your blog or I may be in trouble with my compure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all just amazing. Thanks so much for participating in my Coffee challenge. Superb artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous mix of your art, Abby, love the 'creativity' quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the turquoise piece, too! I also hear constant clicking on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your unique art pieces are interesting and so well created. Love your art, Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful turquoise and wheel, Abby. (What is that clicking noise I always hear on your site. It sounds like a camera clicking, and it makes me nervous!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your coffee art! Terrific image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful artwork love the coffee dude.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'll be happy to hear that the clicking noise is gone now...changed the presentation of "My Art" area on the right side, exhibiting some of my art pieces. The clicking came from the filmstrip effect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Each of these is wonderful, I came over from Mix-it-Monthly but found so much else. I especially like the train and solitude. I can't imagine how you made solitude, it looks like a poster print.
    Great artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always a joy to visit and see your "gallery" of amazing art for all challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It always takes me longer than you would think, because there are so many glorious details to admire! I really love the coffee piece-I did a crossstitch of the same type of image about a gazillion years ago..brought back memories.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All are wonderful! I stopped by for the "coffee" one, but really like the collage with the train.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your ferris wheel. Unique and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A feast for my eyes, my friend, as always. You have such talent.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Each one is so well done, really!!!
    I can't decide my fave, but that's o k to like them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh how profilic you are! So many amazing pieces to find here! The one for MIM really speaks love and that´s so wonderful !! I also totally adore your digital work below!! ♥ Conny Mix It Monthly

    ReplyDelete