Sunday, June 14, 2015

BEAUTY...and WATERCOLORS 
June 14, 2015
Apple products are amazing. I've been playing with several of the art apps offered on my ipad. They work like Photoshop on steroids... faster, easier. They can't do everything the superpowered Photoshop can do, but they're almost as good! I've worked on the following art challenges on my ipad...
For DIGITAL WHISPER's challenge blog, the request for watercolor art provided a big block of fun for me. Based on photos I took in Italy, here are my results:



TAKE A WORD's challenge theme was for "beauty..."  I enjoyed working on this one, too!
That's it for this posting...short and sweet!
Glad you checked in... perhaps you can leave a comment below to let me know you were here???? Just click on "no comment" and add yours...

Until the next...
Big Hugs,
abbyj

14 comments:

  1. Love your water colours created from your own photos, Abby. Gorgeous. Love your beauty for TAW too. Exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Abby,
    that are beautiful art works, I love the watercolor paintings, they< are amazing, and the beauty below is so sweet, i love it too.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them are fantastic Abby! :)
    (Did you mean that it's an application which make the watercolor effects?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous watercolors and your beauty has such great expression and character- love her Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb artwork Abby... every single one is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your pieces are gorgeous. Love your "Beauty".

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have something magic to create such fantastic watercolor art. Think it's you, not your iPad -: Fabulous, love all, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work. The watercolor effect is really good. I like especially the one with a bike.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful treatment of Italy photos, Abby, and your beauty is a beauty! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic and beautiful work!
    Thanks for playing in my challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Utterly stunning results. You accomplish a lot in just a week and it is fun to come and view your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are miraculous watercolour photos, a fantastic artwork! Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of these are wonderful! I really love the boats with that beautiful shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete