Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CHALLENGE ART

BLOG ART CHALLENGES

February 22, 2011

When some of the blogs I frequently visit issue challenges to those who stop by, I'll often answer the call! Here are a few of my latest...
The THREE MUSES have declared TIME to be this week's theme. You can find their blog here.

SUNDAY POSTCARD ART called their theme as FACES. You can find them here...

Can you guess what TAKE A WORD MONDAY's theme is? You guessed it...DOOR!  You can find them here...

ART CREATIONS FRIDAY asked artists to use MUCHA'S  painting in their creations...and I did!  You can see part of it in the "stained glass window" and part in the background. You can find ART CREATIONS FRIDAY here.
I look forward to "seeing" you next time...thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment...if you like! :o)  I'd like!!

XOX, abbyj

17 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the 3 Muses Time Challenge...love your creations. The Time one is really so thought-provoking, and I love all the details you have happening in it. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creation for Time is both beautiful and "dérangeante". An artistic vision of time which frightens me. I cant't really express what I feel in english but... Ta représentation du temps me fait réagir, je considère que l'art ne doit pas seulement être beau, ton interprétation me touche et me dérange dans le bon sens du terme.Bravo !
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing what you didwith the Mucha painting it looks like it belongs there. and I love your timepiece , you can see the years etched on her beautiful face

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm missing words, your pieces are just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your artwork for the Time challenge is simply wonderful and very thought provoking. Thank you for sharing it at the Three Muses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each and every piece I see here is simply beautifully done. You are, indeed, embarking on a wonderful new phase of your life. I'm so glad you've shared your talent with us at Three Muses. We look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abby your pictures are simply amazing very creative and imaginative and gorgeous artwork well done..bravo to you my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much to you, my friends...I love that you stopped by and that you commented...
    the comments are a bonus for me! XOX, abbyj

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful pieces full of expression and depiction of themes. So artfully done- love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great artwork, I love tghem all
    Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just Awesome ART! Stop by and take a look at my postcard too! Diann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Abby your creations for the different challenge are gorgeous, I'm a great admirers of digetal art.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's impressive that you are getting thoughts from this piece
    of writing as well as from our dialogue made at this time.


    My page :: How to get free gems In clash of clans

    ReplyDelete