Friday, February 25, 2011

NATURE'S SILHOUETTES

BEAUTY in NATURE...DRAMATIC!
February 25, 2011

There's a wonderfully creative online art group called ARTchix  that issues challenges regularly. The current inspiration is to create a piece of art based on silhouettes found in our natural world.  I perused some of the many scenes from my EAST Africa photo arsenal, selected one, played with it a bit in PHOTOSHOP... and VOILA!!

A sunset scene near the Ngorogoro Crater, Tanzania, East Africa 

Please come back again...I look forward to "seeing you!"
XOX, abbyj


 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Kath! Looks like you had a great time with Soph!! I'm jealous...miss you guys! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i think that i noticed you visited my weblog thus i got here to return the favor?.I am attempting to
    to find issues to enhance my website!I assume its adequate to make use of
    a few of your concepts!!

    Also visit my web site ... Megapolis Hack

    ReplyDelete