Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SNOW FEAST

A DIFFERENT KIND OF FEAST...

FEBRUARY 1st, 2011

Tiffany said...  "I live in Southern California, so I have to drive to see snow. LOL. Interestingly enough, I have been fantasizing about eating the perfect snowball. I'm obsessed with it! I haven't done it since I was young. Please eat some for me."



 As per Tiffany's request, I went out to the front of our home this morning, set up my point-and-shoot to "self-timer," made a BIG clump of snow (not exactly a perfect snowball, Tiff...sorry...) and took a picture! Eating snow wasn't nearly as much fun as it was when I was a kid! This time, I wasn't going against my Mama's admonishing... NOT to eat the snow!! What fun is eating snow if you can't SNEAK a taste??? In any case, TIFFANY, THIS IS FOR YOU and everyone else who fantasizes abut eating snow!! Enjoy!  XOX, abbyj 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, I´m so glad that we´ve got rid of all that snow for a while ... hope it doesn´t return (though it can be beautiful, I admit)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!

    ABBY, you are an absolute delight!
    You have totally tickled my heart today. I am honored!
    I wish I was there with you, so I could help you eat that
    G-I-N-O-R-M-O-U-S snowball. LOL. You know me so well…I love LARGE PORTIONS!

    It looks soooooo delicious! I am living through you, and you have totally made my day. Abby, thank you!

    Much love,
    Tiffany xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIG SMILE, Tiff! Glad you liked it!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Marion, I'm happy for you if that's what you want. But for me, winter isn't winter without our wonderful (and beautiful) snow! I'd miss it if we didn't have it! Thanks for commenting, Marion. XOXO, abbyj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Abby! This photo doesn`t surprise me in the least - you are such a playful joyful woman! I am chiming in b/c I am wondering, given recent events in 'other parts' of the world if you are postponing your plans to those 'other parts'? I don't want to spell it out here.... but I suspect you know what I'm referring to!

    ReplyDelete