Friday, February 4, 2011

AN ADULT SNOW ANGEL



The snow continues to fall...sometimes several inches, sometimes just a dusting. My friend Trudi DARED me to brave the elements and make a snow angel. When was the last time YOU did that? I really can't remember when I made my last impression in the snow, other than footprints. I've been with my grandchildren when THEY happily make snow angels, but they're 8 and 6 years old!!  Of course, I did it because Trudi's a dear friend. Too, I made it count as part of my ONE HUNDRED THEMES CHALLENGE issued by the always fun online challenge blog, DIGITAL WHISPER
 (http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com )
Be sure to check it out!

XOX, abbyj

7 comments:

  1. How Awesome!!! You have brighten my day!
    Great Art Journal Page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an angel. I have met a few angels on earth and you are definitely one of them. I’m proud to know you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Dear Abby - you've just brought a smile to my face and R's - was it fun? That wing on the right is truly a work of art!! And I have to agree with the anonymous comment above - you are a rare earth angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It WAS fun, Trudi, though I felt a bit foolish lying in the snow on the side of our home and making the angel...then getting up as though nothing had just happened!! Strange! I wonder if anyone was watching?@! :o) Thanks for the dare! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous spread and such a great thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jackie...it WAS fun!! Stop by again. XOX, abbyj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the snow angel... made one myself the other day. The boys were too busy to play with MOM so I just made my own. Then they got in the truck and drove right through it!!! BOYS. glad I have some granddaughters now! HEE HEE

    ReplyDelete