Monday, February 7, 2011

LOVE in a POCKET

CARRY ME WITH YOU...

February 7, 2011

The first of our WORD PROMPT CHALLENGES in my online art group, PAPER TRADERS,   is LOVE... with Valentine's Day  fast approaching. I used one of a bazillion photos I've taken of our grandson, Hunter (then 2...now 8) for the piece. The sentiment is that I wish he'd carry me (us...actually, my husband and me) in his pocket so that we would always be close to him. Now, we have a granddaughter we'd like to be close to as well...Lilly, who's 6. Problem is, her clothes don't have many pockets. Perhaps we can be a necklace for the little lady...
                        HERE'S HUNTER...


...and here's PAPER TRADERS ART BLOG link if you'd like to take a look at it: 
 http://papertraders-art.blogspot.com/search/label/Home
Looking forward to seeing you next time...
XOX, abbyj 

2 comments: