Sunday, March 20, 2011

ART & RECREATION

Recreation & Art: Challenge Creations 
March 20, 2011  

Laser Tag is a game that's growing in popularity throughout the country. My reaction, while playing for the first time, was unexpected...to me and to my family, with whom I was playing! A visit with our daughter and our dear grandkids always bring new fun as well as challenges!! Our grandson's 8 and granddaughter's 6...our little loves!



 After they left to return to their home, I had free time to create some art by answering some blog challenges...here they are!
An ode to Friday night's supermoon...for 4X4 FRIDAY
The March challenge from online art group, ALTERED BOOKS, is to alter a post card and then include in on our altered book page...
THEME THURSDAY asked artists to create something in black and white...

THINK MONDAY-THINK ATC asked us to imagine what it's like to 'Feel like a Queen"
CHICKENS...the theme for CRAZY AMIGO

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and come by again...
See you soon!  XOX, abbyj 

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful pieces of art fantastic images, love your take on the black and white theme.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your pieces are sooo unique and creative! I just joined the 4x4 challenge myself...I have recently discovered art challenges, and there is no turning back..I am addicted! Thank you for sharing all of your pieces as well, cannot wait to see what you create for future challenges too! Blessings, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your artwork is absolutely gorgeous Abby!

    ReplyDelete