Thursday, March 24, 2011

ONCE UPON A TIME...

...not so very long ago...there was an old, abandoned house.

March 22, 2011

It sat right in the middle of a field of lovely sunflowers. It belonged to my Nana and me...it's where Nana raised me. She's been gone for a while now and our loving home has become an eyesore, in a picture-perfect setting. Since its location is so remote, it has remained untouched by all but TIME..many of our possessions still inside and undisturbed. I've made it my mission...my heart's desire...to return it to the charming home I remember and love...starting with the windows!! Before long, it WILL match the picture I have in my head!
 This was inspired by Digital Whisper's Kimmie...thanks for that! She tasked artists to create art with a window...

See you next time...thanks for checking in!
xox,  abbyj

5 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful! I hope one day you do make it back with the window! Very magical!
    Big Hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment, Kimmie...
    it means alot coming from you!!
    xox, abbyj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful story - great art! I'm doing the blog-hop from the Strathmore workshop today. Love your blog!!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously Love this!! Was the vintage dress form actually in there?? so cool!

    ReplyDelete