Friday, March 9, 2012

INSPIRATION... 
March 9, 2012 

  "Happy person...my life is good!" 

Here we are at the weekend again...where does the time go? My current POSTCARD CHALLENGE 2012 is due...this week, CANADA is the country!! One of our friends, Bahati, is visiting with the Harp Seals waaay up north! The saga continues as Bahati, is concerned about his missing friend and sponsor, Jarrod.  Jarrod, last seen in Paris, had a clandestine meeting in Pere Lachaise cemetery with a French and a Chinese official...something shady's going on! I feel it!! Here are the cards...
I had time for a couple of other challenges...
Soartful Challenges...HARLEQUIN!
Three Muses...COUPLES (or Two of Anything)

Thanks for stopping by this quickie posting...hope to see you next time!

Hugs,
abbyj 
 

16 comments:

  1. I can appreciate your love of seals, they are such beautiful animals

    Nice card

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea for your card. This has to stop. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great protest-card! I wasn't aware that was something going on in Canada... But then I never buy fur nor am I interested in owning any fur! Well done!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very endearing postcard. I totally agree with the sentiment.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABulous postcards...and looking into those seal eyes...oh my! pulls at the heart strings...I hope Bahati finds Jarrod in Paris...aloha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet (and sad) postcard for Canada :o(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, the seal is so cute. How could anyone possibly hurt one? Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great postcard. the seal is so cute. its terrible what they are doing to them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a contrasting pair you have created Abby! Both wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fascinating piece, Abby. Thanks for joining us this week at Three Muses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad Bahati is taking charge and searching for Jarrod. Very cool and strong postcard. Your harlequin is elegant looking and I love the soft, pensive look of your pair

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ditto to Joanna, love your style so much! M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, the baby seals. Beautiful postcard and your other challenge entries, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super artwork and I agree seals are irresistable.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete