Saturday, August 25, 2012

NO MUSS, NO FUSS 
August 25, 2012 

Hope you're enjoying your weekend, dear ones! I've been playing with blog art challenges...among other things! Just wanted to share them with my art friends and other interested folks... 
CRAZY AMIGOS, already thinking about going back to school...


THE THREE MUSES asking what we consider MASCULINE... "a society can survive with only one man but no society will survive with a shortage of females!"  Germaine Greer

SUNDAY POSTCARD ART wanted to see what participating artists would do with comic book heroes... my personal favorite is Captain America!

TAKE A WORD declared their theme to be CLOCKWORK...I was thinking about Father Time and past news...
That's my quickie posting... thanks for stopping by!

Hugs...'til my next,
abbyj  

12 comments:

  1. Great images' I particularly like the one with the man walking with his child and the face with the clock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pieces Abby! Captain America practically leaps off the screen! The masculine one is so sweet and tender.
    The clockwork piece is really striking, and the school card is lovely vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! All your challenges are just terrific! beautiful work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy your thought provoking collages. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All challenge responses are so well done. It was a pleasure to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic art! I really like your Captain America.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Abbie, so much to see and admire on your blog! Super entries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your father time is absolutely gorgeous but the father and child is incredibly poignant. Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful postcard of Captain America.

    ReplyDelete