Tuesday, October 16, 2012

FALL ART
October 16, 2012


Hi Folks,

Hope this short posting finds you well...
Our beautiful Central New York Fall has inspired me to do some autumn-related challenges... like COLLAGE OBSESSION's request for WITCHES...

...and INSPIRATION AVENUE's request to illustrate our favorite season... Hands down, mine is FALL!! What's yours?

That's it...short and sweet! I hope you're enjoying whatever season you're in at this moment!! :-)

Hugs 'til the next...and thanks for stopping by.
abbyj

8 comments:

  1. Wow that is some witch, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both challenge works. The lots of leaves are amazing. But the whitch is so expressive with the apple for Snow white, she is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that witch is so wonderfully scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is my favorite season, too. Your witch is very spooky, indeed. The boy reading in the leaves (book and tree) is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet old lady! HA! She doesn't fool me. Gloriously witchy. Autumn is my fave here in USA but Spring in U.K. can't be beat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring is my favourite. I so like the witch and your autumn has a distinct cheerful feel about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fall picture but the witch scares me :0

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your witches are really great! I love the little guy sitting in the fallen leaves too. Autumn is my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete