Wednesday, October 10, 2012

STUCK IN and PLAYING :)
October 10, 2012


I promise I won't breathe or cough on you...not sure my flu shot worked as I'm stuck in with an awful cold! No "poor me" here as I'm enjoying my time playing on the computer. Here are my latest pieces... hope YOU'RE enjoying your week, too!!

CRAZY AMIGO challenge blog wanted to see some falling leaves... just like fall here in Central New York...

INSPIRATION AVENUE asked participating artists to create in  "mostly orange"...

Finally, COLLAGE OBSESSION was thinking shades of  "brown..."  I was thinking HALLOWEEN!

Enjoy the rest of your week... Hope to see you for my next posting!

No hugs but lots of love,
abbyj

11 comments:

  1. You've all challenge project wonderful made, love the autum feeling and the lots of creepy sculls and the translucent orange ork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that collage. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abby!!! Hope you will feel better shortly.
    Love the challenge projects especially the Halloween skulls. I love it when colors other than orange and black are used for halloween. Stop by and see us at PT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your autumn leaves picture. All of them qualify for one challenge or the other. I am heading for central New York next week. Hope there are still some orange and yellow leaves left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three of these are great! You should be very pleased with your week, aside from having a cold... Love the vibrant orange and the creepy skulls especially :) Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skulls and black cat- just perfect for Halloween- a wonderfully creative entry Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon. Leaves are starting to fall here - I must go out with my camera today. Mostly Orange is charming. The skulls and cat are a perfect Halloween image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Autumn in NY is lovely, sculls done beutifully ...halloween? the orange picture has a lovely feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super art, as always, Abby! Another great post full of lovely art. Hope you feel better soon.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The orange just pops! And the skulls give me a macabre feeling. What a contrast to the other two images. The autumn scene is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day.

    It's always helpful to read through content
    from other authors and use something from their websites.


    my website: Kritika Chaos Unleashed Hack

    ReplyDelete