Tuesday, November 27, 2012

CHALLENGE CATCH-UP
November 27, 2012

Good Day, Family and Friends,
I think my stomach is still full from the Thanksgiving festivities. We had a most enjoyable family reunion...traditions are lovely, aren't they? 
Thanksgiving 2012
I've been playing, as usual, with some of the online challenge blogs... the resulting art is below. It's certainly an eclectic mix this week...
For THE THREE MUSES, "hats;"



TAKE A WORD... "something fishy;"


CRAZY AMIGOS..."gifts;"


SUNDAY POSTCARD ART..."rainy days;"


Finally, COLLAGE OBSESSION..."jesters or jokers."


Thanks for checking in. I'll have a new posting this weekend when the year-long Art & Sole POSTCARD CHALLENGE invites intrepid travelers to explore Argentina. Hope to see you then!

Enjoy your week...

Hugs,
abbyj

8 comments:

  1. Rich, clever and awesome, as always Abby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very different assortement:-) but all are unique and fabulous.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy making a great assortment of images. Your family portrait is lovely. Love the humor of the hat and fish pieces. The presents convey the harried shopper perfectly. I need a hot chocolate after looking at the rain piece. Your joker has a medieval feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope soon I can get back to participating in other challenges. You've done a good job of touching all bases, Abby! I'm impressed. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have a wonderful selection of and it is a pleaure to visit. Today is no exception. Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super work as usual and my fave is the fishy one.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collection of challenge entries. It's wonderful seeing them all together because they show your versatility!! I especially love the little boy with his fish. Great work.

    ReplyDelete