Sunday, February 24, 2013

ART CHALLENGES
February 24, 2013


on naked steps
captured within the worn wood
some snowy blankets






Greetings Family and Friends,
Things have finally quieted down...travel is over; catch up is completed, guests are gone...time to relax with my books and my art!! Hope things are going well and that you find time to do the things YOU love to do as well!

Getting back to my art challenges slowly...started with just the following two. The first one is for THINK MONDAY-THINK ATC where the theme is "famous people." I've always loved Jon Bon Jovi and the music of his band...

THE THREE MUSES called for a piece about "time." I chose a favorite... the Flapper Era.

That's it for now...more soon. Hope your week is productive and happy!

Hugs,
abbyj

2 comments:

  1. Is the first photo for the photoartjournal stairs book? (I'm sorry I didn't do that one.) Fun piece with Jon Bon Jovi. I think you capyured the feel of the roaring twenties with the last piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post,
    Abby! I love the twenties, too. Nice job!xx

    ReplyDelete