Tuesday, April 23, 2013

ANOTHER MIXED BAG
April 23, 2013
 
 
Greetings, family and friends!
 
It's a gorgeous, crisp spring day in Central New York...the kind of day that makes you happy to be alive. I hope your day is equally beautiful and uplifting.
 
I've done a few art pieces for challenges and wanted to share with those interested in seeing them. I combined the requests for "Mail Art" from Sunday Postcard Art and Collage Obsessions and Think Monday-Think ATC's request for something "Asian" into one piece...
Take A Word asked to see something related to the "Sea..."
and finally, the Crazy Amigos were hungry for "Cupcakes!"
Enjoy the rest of your week and  please remember to stop by again. I like your company :)
 
Hugs,
abbyj


9 comments:

  1. Ohhh....I love these pieces of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are great; but cupcakes are one of my favorite delights, so that piece is the most fun for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you used the silhouettes in the sea piece. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The are all so good, but the Asian piece is my favourite. It is so well composed, and there is something interesting to look at wherever I look. The silhouettes against the silvery sea and with the contrast of the fairy castle sandcastles make a beautiful image. And then those cupcakes ..... I hope they are not individual cupcakes for one person! Very colourful. It' so funny, I had looked at this about four times before I suddenly realised that little boy was upside down! Gave me a great smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun, and love how you used your photo in the "sea" challenge ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those giant cupcakes got me right away! Another super post, Abby!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work as usual! I didn't notice the little boy upside down until Jez mentioned it...Nice touch! Ha ha ha
    xo

    ReplyDelete