Tuesday, May 7, 2013

...and then there were four
May 7,2013
 
 
Hello again, dear viewers! I wanted to add four more art challenge pieces to the blogpot of The Vivere. Thanks for checking back so soon...
 
For THINK MONDAY-THINK ATC, some art with a "numbers" theme;
"sunrise/sunset" for INSPIRATION AVENUE, using a photo I took along a river in Namibia...aren't they sweet?

COLLAGE OBSESSION asked to see some "bears," so I used a photo I took years ago in northern Canada's polar bear country, Churchill. The aurora borealis is behind  them...that's what the sky looked like at night! Amazing, eh?
 
"Mothers" is the appropriate theme for TAKE A WORD...once more, a photo I took in Rwanda while gorilla trekking...
These were especially fun to do because I was able to use some of my own photos...a trip down memory lane for me...lovely!
 
Hugs 'til the next...and thanks,
abbyj
 

18 comments:

  1. Love all your art, especially the Bears and Mother pieces. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. Love the text on the polar bear creating some texture for the beer collage.

    Earl

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing your artwork. I like your number creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Abby! I love all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your work- the polar bear piece is perfect for Collage Obsession!

    Lori

    Foxglove Hollow

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great. I can't believe you got to see polar bears and the Aurora Borealis. I'm so envious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your numbers are very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abby you have taken my breath away not only with your beautiful pieces (and they are beautiful) but also with your very interesting travels too. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love art with numbers in it! I also love all animals. These are wonderful pieces of art.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you have taken some amazing photos! How cool to be able to use them like this in your art!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Abby, I really LOVE that numbers piece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great artwork for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all so wonderful. I love the polar bears, but the mommy gorilla really knocks me out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just visiting your blog from Darcy's 'Art and Sole' ARC. I think your work is absolutely stunning. I love, love, love your collages and ATCS. I will most definitely stop by again. Thank you for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the numbers and the sunset and the gorilla. Your bear advice is excellent!xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! this is awesome! you have wonderful photos - what a great opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of your art is wonderful! Your staircase piece is great- such a mysterious mood you've created.

    ReplyDelete