Wednesday, August 28, 2013

THE CHALLENGES CONTINUE...
August 28, 2013
 
A few days of challenges...always  fun for me to see what happens when I sit at the computer, open Photoshop and start to play... with no preconceived notions as to the results!
Here are a few current pieces for your perusal...
 
For COLLAGE OBSESSION, that has a "celestial" theme, I offer the following...
For INSPIRATION AVENUE's "harvest" subject, here's my creation with fall in mind...
SUNDAY POSTCARD ART, still in the summer mode, requested art of our "secret garden..." mine's in a long forgotten cave.
THREE MUSES' challenge blog asked us to make a piece of art with our affirmations as artists...
Finally, I did one piece for two challenges...one for TAKE A WORD asking us to depict "time," and DIGITALMANIA requesting participants to use something vintage in our art...I used an old photo of a close friend's dear Mom,. Stell- definitely vintage!
Thanks so much for checking in. I'll be posting my August book review in a few days...it could be a book you'd like to read!! Please stop by...
 
Big Hugs,
abbyj 

12 comments:

  1. All images are great works of art. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful collages,abby. Some are funny, too. Your words in affirmation are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love visiting your blog, my friend, there is always so much wonderful art to see. Everyone of this week's pieces are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Abby!
    And... I adooooore the last one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are so deep and colorful...thanks for sharing at Inspiration Avenue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your photoshopwork. I'm looking forward to talking to you about techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic work, you have made marvellous Photoshop paintings and isn't it fun! Love them all but the last one stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorableeeeeeeeeee!Each piece is a delicate poetic gem!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came over from IA and looked at your different challenges - wonderful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome art, no surprise of course. The last just makes me smile forever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A week filled with masterpieces that you have created...well done.

    ReplyDelete