Tuesday, September 3, 2013

FEELS LIKE AUTUMN
September 3, 2013 
 
Hi Dear Ones,
 
Today's the first day that FEELS like Autumn, (my favorite season,) might be  right around the corner.  Its cooler temperatures forecast the beautiful, colorful season ahead. In fact, the challenge blog, TAKE A WORD, declared Autumn as this week's theme...

I started with creating a child jumping in the autumn leaves, then played in Photoshop some more. Which one do you prefer?
Wild West was the theme choice for SUNDAY POSTCARD ART... of course, I chose to portray an American Cowgirl! 
THE THREE MUSES challenged participating artists to include an eye in their piece of art...
 
Finally, Flicker's DIGITALMANIA introduced collage artist MARSHA BALIAN... to inspire us. She's also a health care provider... what a woman!! She inspired me to do this fun collage piece... (Thankfully, she did some funky drawing pieces too, so I felt right at home! )
She also inspired this more serious piece!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate your company!
 
Until next time, stay well and enjoy your days...
 
Big Hugs,
abbyj




15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous artwork, unique and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful collages but I especially like your cat...excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the Three Muses eyes challenge. Love your colorful and imaginative work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From autumn to Balian, great art all! Loved your eye art. I'm having a good time with Balian's sketched face pieces too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous selection of your art, Abby, love the Three Muses piece, especially!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always interesting to come here and see your unique art works. They are so clever and well done. All these are fantastic. The last ones are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you express the richness of autumn so wonderfully! and i love this face of beauty! wonderful works of art here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of wonderful art here! Your "Eyes" piece is beautiful with all those lovely colours, and I do like your Digitalmania lady, she has a very friendly face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fall is my favorite season, too. I like both your Fall pieces, but think I slightly prefer the second one. The cowgirl looks nicely assertive - love the background. Very dramatic face in the "beauty" piece. Marshe Balian looks like an interesting artist; I like the energy in your two pieces in her style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fantastic images you have created again this week Abby! I especially loved the Eyes challenge. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Again a wonderful collection of gorgeous various art works.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always, your week in art is a complete delight, dear Abby, and I'm blown away by your 'Eye' piece. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All are super! Really like the second cat picture. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Somehow I find the second Autumn piece more effective, though both are good You have created so many lovely pieces here, every one so ingenious and inventive. Sorry I haven't been visiting for a little while, but it's good to be back and see your work.

    ReplyDelete