Wednesday, October 30, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
October 30, 2014

I love Halloween...the feeling of the cold air in my face and the spooky dangers lurking around every corner... but I loved it more when I was a kid!! For those of  us who still love Halloween...hope yours is a fun one!!

Some of the art challenge blogs have gotten into the spirit...like THE THREE MUSES who asked for a black, white and red theme. Of course, I turned it into a Halloween treat...
TAKE A WORD requested art in the usual Halloween colors, purple and green...
And finally, SUNDAY POSTCARD ART wanted to see the theme "witches' brew!"
Good wishes to you and yours...hope your Halloween is SPOOKTACULAR!!

Hugs...'til my next,
abbyj

7 comments:

  1. Yikes! I'm going to have to go take my anxiety medication after all that spooky art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you are really into the spirit of Halloween this week and I love it. All three pieces are wonderful but the third one with the wicked witch is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular art, Abby! I love the way you took black and white and red into Halloween. Very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Halloween imagery. I hope you get lots of treats and few tricks.

    ReplyDelete