Thursday, May 29, 2014

BIRTHDAY POSTING
May 29, 2014  
Happy Birthday to me! A yummy dinner tonight and a fun weekend with my family...perfect celebration! Hope you're all well and enjoying your day!
I've been working on some art challenges and would like to share my creations with you.
At Flicker's DIGITALMANIA group, the inspirational artist for this week is an Alaskan-born, Oregon-based woman named ANAHATA KATKIN. She's a mixed-media artist and co-founder of PAPAYA! Inc. Here's a piece I created in her style...

THE THREE MUSES were fashion conscious with their theme of HATS...
and finally, INSPIRATION AVENUE was seduced by MAGIC!!

Fun challenges...thanks for checking in.
Wishing you a happy weekend ahead...be safe!

Big Hugs,
abbyj
 

5 comments:

  1. Hope your birthday was wonderful. These are three very nice pieces. I think the magic piece is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your interpretation of the hat theme, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have my late congratulations on your birthday, Abby!
    I stopped to see what you have done and found so fabulous art pieces here. I love all three but my favorit is Hats. The hat is so beautiful and coours and lights perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A belated Happy Birthday to you! Wonderful art here, the eyes on the woman with the hat are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am no longer sure where you're getting your info, however good topic.
    I must spend some time finding out much more or understanding
    more. Thank you for great info I used to be looking for this information for my mission.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site; Cheats For Kim Kardashian Hollywood

    ReplyDelete