Tuesday, June 10, 2014

TWO FUN PIECES
May 10, 2014  
Hi Dear Ones,
Tomorrow is Hump Day...midweek! Hope you're having a good week thus far and are busy doing things you like to do!!  :) I'm loving being out in the sunshine, smelling the flowers and walking barefoot in the verdant green grass. 
Some of my time has been spent doing the following fun art blog challenges- for your enjoyment (and mine...)
INSPIRATION AVENUE declares its theme to be simply "juicy!"  Sadly, I thought of gossip and how damaging it can be...

For THINK MONDAY, THINK ATC (TMTA,) the subject for art is "sandals." 
Just a short posting this time... enjoy the rest of your week! Thanks for taking a peek at my art!

Big Hugs,
abbyj

5 comments:

  1. Love the sniper ready to do damage with gossip. And the sandal car is a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both inspired pieces, particularly the Juicy one - it represents the harm of gossip so well. I love your new-to-me profile painting and your header, such lovely paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love seeing all your art!!!
    Your header is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, great idea! Thanks for sharing it at TMTA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right about the negative aspects of gossip. I love the little man in the woman's mouth.

    ReplyDelete