Sunday, June 8, 2014

GLORIOUS, GREEN DAYS
June 8, 2014  
 
These are the kind of days that you're happy to be alive...lush green grass, flowering trees and blooms of all colors and varieties dot the landscape. Central New York has definitely awakened from her winter slumber and this resident is loving it! I hope you're well and enjoying life in your corner of the world! :)

This week, the blog art challenges are as varied as the blossoms outside my window! Here they are...
For COLLAGE OBSESSION (theme: nature) and SUNDAY POSTCARD ART (theme: in the garden,)  I used the same quirky creation...


For INSPIRATION AVENUE (theme: favorite month) and SOARTFUL CHALLENGES (theme: black & white June celebration,) these pieces seem to work...Clearly, my favorite month is June- also the month of our wedding anniversary!

THE THREE MUSES, despite the gorgeous days and nights, declared their theme to be sorrow...
Finally, for THINK MONDAY, THINK ATC (TMTA,) the call was for art involving an umbrella...
 I hope your week is sunny...not requiring the use of an umbrella!! Enjoy yourself and please do stop in again.

Thanks for checking in...
Big Hugs,
abbyj

 

 

9 comments:

  1. An amazing selection of art, Abby. I love your garden inspired postcard - thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby J, I love everything, especially the "nature" themed collage. It really made me laugh! Happy Anniversary & enjoy your summer :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely array - you mastered all the themes brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun garden card Abby! Quirky and great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for playing with black and white!!!
    Love your art!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful creative post. I especially like your Garden, what an interesting story it conjures up and I do like your umbrella pieces too, both so different.
    And thanks very much for joining in with Soartful with your Black and White.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All wonderful pieces! It's such a treat to visit your blog and view the ever changing gallery of your art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering issues with your blog.
    It looks like some of the written text on your posts are running off the
    screen. Can somebody else please comment and let
    me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a
    problem with my web browser because I've had this happen before.
    Thank you

    Here is my homepage :: Hay Day Hack Tool

    ReplyDelete