Monday, April 6, 2015

A FEW ART CHALLENGES 
April 6, 2015 
 
Hi Family and Friends,
I've finally had the opportunity to get back to playing with my photos and creating new pieces of art...I miss that when I'm away! I'd like to show you what I've been doing...
SUNDAY POSTCARD ART  challenged participants to create a piece of art with eggs in it...I wasn't thinking Easter because I thought that would be too obvious. So... 
TAKE A WORD requested  art with numbers in the mix...
Finally, COLLAGE OBSESSION was interested in illustrating the word "abundance" with our art... I like the thought of an abundance of friends and family...
Thanks so much for stopping by...please leave a comment to let me know you were here.
 
Big Hugs,
abbyj

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful artwork, beautifully created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always such beautiful and thoughtful art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is absolutely great. I love it. The first one is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each is so different, yet they are united by strong imagery and point of view. I love your digital work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whimsical hat on your ostrich, and of course I have a soft spot for metal art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pieces, love how you combine all the elements together.

    ReplyDelete