Tuesday, April 7, 2015

ONE MORE... 
April 7, 2015 

Hi Readers,
There's one more art challenge that I forgot to include...it's from THE THREE MUSES, who asked for an artistic presentation of a stone angel...one of my favorite things to photograph. When we visit a new place, where most tourists would head for the famous sights, I make a beeline for the local cemetery... weird, I know!! Here's my STONE ANGEL...
May the stone angels stay far away from you and yours!! :)
Thanks for checking back...
xox,
abbyj  

9 comments:

  1. A wonderful take on Stone Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is stunning! I'm like you I seek out churches, gardens and yes cemeteries too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning effects, what a beautiful angel, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and unique, Abby. She looks like being alive. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not weird at all. It's one of my favorite things to do too. I love your angel's sheltering wings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, have a collection of stone angel photos. This is lovely - a beautiful statue, perfectly set off by your art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have specifically traveled to areas just to go to the cemetery...also love stone angles. Beautiful piece Abby.

    ReplyDelete