Wednesday, July 13, 2016

FINALLY...SOME ART  
JULY 13, 2016 
Hi Dear Readers,
Hope you've been enjoying your days and weeks... we're in the middle of an exceptionally hot, rainless summer and a great deal of our green has turned brown. I wonder how it is where YOU are?????

Have been missing making art so I got back to it a bit this week...a little break from going through our rooms and throwing out or packing, getting ready for our new house.

DEZINAWORLD15, a fun art "cheeky challenge" blog, has asked for a piece of art depicting a MAGIC theme... to me, reading a book is a magical experience because it transports you to another place.
DIGITAL WHISPER declared its theme to be TOPTOE... a unique call...
 Finally, SUNDAY POSTCARD ART called for a typical summer beach scene with seashells...
I've been missing doing art on a daily basis...must try to get back to it. It's my relaxation and brain challenge...both, good for the soul!!

Enjoy your days...and thanks for stopping by.

Big Hugs,
abbyj

6 comments:

  1. all 3 are magical and each so special in its own way. i especially adore the "books are magic" creation (since i agree with the snetiment!) but all are quite wonderful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got to the beach yesterday (the culmination of a 1,300 mile drive); so my favorite is the sea shells piece; but I truly love the other two, also (couldn't bring myself to write "two, too"). I agree with you about the need for daily art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great see your post again Abby. Love the Book-pages and the beach cards are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tip toe piece. THanks so much for playing Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tippy-toe pieces (and all else too). It is good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are magical and lovely...beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete