Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Thoughts

HOLIDAY THOUGHTS.....

December 10, 2010

 This particular holiday season can be  an emotional roller coaster. It's a time for reuniting with family and friends, remembering times and loved ones past and rejoicing in the new memories being made.  I played with some faces that portrayed holiday emotions and feelings. Take a look at these...
 
Thinking of you
"I hope Santa won't forget me..."

"Oh, what a wonderful surprise!!"
Loneliness

"We grew up together...we celebrate our friendship!"





"Happy, happy holidays!"


XOX, Abbyj

3 comments:

  1. Although I am fortunate enough to have family and good friends around me during the holiday season, the image "Loneliness" hit me in the gut. Powerful and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous statements Abby! Wishing you the best of the Holiday Season! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Through the past several weeks I've 'heard' a smattering of all of these emotions through my work. Joy for some and a longing for the family memories of yester year.

    I can't believe I have to catch up on your new blog already! Mia culpa!

    ReplyDelete