Monday, February 14, 2011

CHALLENGING MONDAY

ART FOR MONDAY

February 14, 2011... Happy Valentine's Day

Today, I've answered challenges from two  of my favorite "Monday" blogs. I love doing these challenges as it encourages me to KEEP "making art." Hope you enjoy these latest entries...

THINK MONDAY-THINK ATC (an ATC, for the uninitiated, is an Artist Trading Card...like a baseball card) issued its weekly challenge...a music-based theme, specifically about CLEFS. I added hearts because, well, it's Valentine's Day/Week AND... I LOVE MUSIC!!! You can see other entries here
The theme for COLLAGE OBSESSION'S art this week is SPRING. We were given two elements that we had to include in the finished piece. Stop by and visit COLLAGE OBSESSION here

Please let me know what you think...and do stop by again. I look forward to your visits!
XOX, abbyj



















15 comments:

  1. Love your ATC!

    Please see mine at my blog WhatDoYouMeanByArt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your collageobsession is divine!!!!!!!!

    And your atc has so many details, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and creative use of this week's images. What a pleasant promise of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Spring collage is really very beautiful!!! I just adore the poppies.... well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby, this is fantastic! I love the addition of the hearts. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the nice comments, folks. They're making me smile...

    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pieces, Abby! Your Collage Obsession entry is so full of warm colours and sunshine it really makes me wait for spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two beautiful pieces, love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thrilled with all the great comments about my art...I sooo appreciate you all taking the time to let me know you like my work!!! Sending many appreciative hugs your way... XOX

    ReplyDelete
  10. The color on the first on is so pretty. I love how the the colors and then the subtle circle draw your eye to the faces of the girls on the second one. Really nice Abby.
    (: Kathy Greenia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for looking, Kath...and for the comment of a pro!! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful but the Spring collage just mesmerized me. So many gorgeous colors- and wonderfully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love what you've done on both! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whether you want talk shows, or just have the desire of viewing popular movies or sports or
    any other program you have the scope to watch them all during
    your vacation period. Characters such as Side Show Bob, Fat Tony, and
    even the Crazy Cat Lady will all be part of your town. Should we limit access to them so the bad guys can't
    get one.

    my website ... simpsons tapped out donut glitch

    ReplyDelete