Tuesday, January 26, 2016

...AND ONE MORE 
January 26, 2016 

Oops...forgot one! THE THREE MUSES' request for this week has something to do with doors... I did two...one is a gorgeous Art Nouveau door in a Paris neighborhood and the other is a typical door in Tunesia. One of my favorite things to photograph as my husband and I travel is doors...such an incredible variety... interesting, old, new, ancient, large, small. Then, there are the knockers on some...

Thanks for checking in again... See you next posting?

More hugs,
abbyj 

6 comments:

  1. ooops, arabic-knowledge would be helpfull - anyway, I trust you, that it is something with humour and intelligence.
    Herzlich Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each so different and each simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doors incredibly beautiful and original...fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both are great. I envy your layering talents, Abby.
    Hugs ♥




    ReplyDelete
  5. I love doors and windows. Such good photo subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, love to photograph doors. That Paris entry is stunning!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete