Saturday, January 30, 2016

GYPSIES, SHIPS, etc. 
JANUARY 30, 2016 

Hi Folks!

Hope your days have been enjoyable...making the best of what you've been given! :)

Fun challenges ahead... First, for THE THREE MUSES challenge blog, the subject is one of my most favorite... a subject that holds incredible fascination for me and about which I've done a great deal of research...GYPSIES!



DIGITAL WHISPER chose their subject to be SHIPS... always a topic that holds mystery and adventure...
Finally, TRY IT ON TUESDAY was interested in the magic of SILHOUETTES... 
That's it for this posting...short and sweet!  See you for my next???

Big Hugs,
abbyj 

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful art! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great post with all these fantastic pages. Thank you for sharing the last one with the silhouette with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gypcy art pieces are fabulous with magical women. Love. The ship interpretatin of the emigration of your history.
    I also love your most beautiful silhouette piece.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic artwork and great project for the TIOT challenge

    Thank you for joining us

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding creativity.
    Love all of your pieces
    Thanks for playing in my challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. now I should write 4 comments, so I do:
    excellent, with fire, living picture, sentimental harbour-scene.
    phantastic! P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your gypsies and ships! I need to check out the TIOT challenge. It's a new one to me. Great silhouette for that challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous gypsies and your immigrants such a touching and beautiful picture...a fine weeks effort.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic imagery on all challenge works-you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed viewing your last digital pieces. The one for the DW SHIPS challenge is exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your works, great projects
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully done for the theme of ships. The
    immigrants in silhouettes. All your art pieces are magnificent.

    Mine is up .

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was looking for your turquoise entry today.
    Abbey maybe I have missed it. Unless it is your cover up there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous Gypsy piece, Abby, love the top one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete